We will be open for the Season May 1st, 2022, adhering to the Covid guidelines at that time!
We have made changes, and though we note them in welcome messages and listing posts, we wanted to update and note them here as well.
- We are open May 1st and close the end of October each year.
- We are dog friendly.
- We are continually working on updates to the property.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is 10am. We don’t have the space or ability during peak season to offer early arrivals or check ins or late departures.
- We provide free on sight parking for our guests.
- We do not make the beds, we leave fresh and folded linens at the foot of each bed and provide laundry service as needed for your linens.
- Our rentals are vacation rentals. There is no daily maid service or room checks. If anything is needed during a stay we ask guests to call or text us at a provided number. The staff you see on site are there for specific jobs and duties each day for a short time, please do not look for staff to ask questions or ask for services. Please text or call the provided number for services, it’s like a virtual office, it saves everyone time.
- There is no smoking in or around our private property.
Smoking is allowed on the public beach area or in the street of Wavelet St.
- Quiet time is 11pm to 7am to respect our neighbors and other guests.
- Pool hours are 9am to 8pm, late June to early September. It is an outdoor unheated pool.
- Grills are provided.
- Shared seating, fire pits, and picnic tables are for all guests use on our private beach area. Some people will take them to use on the public beach, which is fine as long as they do not go in the ocean and are brought back up to our property when done.
- We do not provide beach umbrellas. They are a liability. If you would like an umbrella for your use they are available at Sheila’s general store close by or any store in town.
- We encourage friendly low key gatherings of friends and family. We do not allow raging parties, if we see a keg we will likely turn you away. The owners do live on site and we have cameras everywhere on the outside of our buildings.
- We ask that there not be monopolization of the private beach area or pool area as they are both limited spaces. Those two areas are for all our guests to enjoy. If inviting day guests to join you at our location, parking is allowed in our overflow lot. Contact us for a car pass for their vehicle.
Check out is 10am. That is around the normal check out time for Old Orchard Beach.
- Old Orchard Beach is a small summer town. With the large amount of vacation rental locations that open seasonally, there isn’t nearly enough local help to hire. We are lucky enough to hire foreign students for the summer, but this is limited in amount and length of their stay. We know a lot of people expect more services but that is not a model that works for us and our situation. We have chosen to pursue a model that is more along the lines of an Airbnb, self check in and an independent stay.
- We hope that you’ve enjoyed staying with us and continue to come back in the future!
- The 2022 season will be available on October 2nd. Feel free to visit our Airbnb pro page to check listings and availability on or after October 2nd. You don’t have to book through Airbnb, it’s just a great way to see everything we have, availability, and prices.